Terms of Service Agreement for Advent Horizon LLC
Thank you for choosing Advent Horizon LLC (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). By using our services, you agree to the following Terms of Service Agreement (“Agreement”).
Services Provided: We offer graphic design services to clients, which may include but are not limited to logo design, website design, brochure design, and marketing collateral. Our services are provided “as is” and without any guarantees, express or implied, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- Refunds: We do not offer refunds for any services provided. Once payment is received, it is non-refundable.
- Cancellation Policy: If a client cancels a project before it is completed, payment is required for the time spent up until the point of cancellation. We reserve the right to invoice for any additional expenses incurred as a result of the cancellation.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in the performance of our services resulting from causes beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of God, terrorism, war, or government action.
- Limitation of Liability: We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our services or this Agreement, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. In any event, our total liability to you shall not exceed the amount paid for the services provided.
- No Guarantee: We make no guarantees regarding the effectiveness or results of our services, including but not limited to the success of any marketing campaigns, website traffic, or revenue generated.
- Intellectual Property: All intellectual property rights in our services, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, and patents, shall remain the property of the Company.
- Confidentiality: We will maintain the confidentiality of all client information and will not disclose any confidential information to any third party without the client’s consent.
- Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of [state name], without regard to its conflict of laws principles.
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
By using our services, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org